A mineral antioxidant that helps to protect and prevent damage caused by external aggressors. This zinc oxide moisturiser is free from chemical sunscreens that can cause irritation. Zinc oxide is well known for its scientific properties and acts as a sun barrier. The natural Zinc Oxide formulation fortifies and acts as a shield that sits on top of the skin in a protective layer helping to reflect UVA & UVB rays and protect the skin against the environment.
A physical UV filter that has a known low risk of skin irritation. Zinc Oxide works by sitting on top of the skin and deflecting UV rays and other environmental stresses. Scientific studies have shown Zinc Oxide shields from approx 80% of UV for everyday life. Helps protect from damaging free radicals caused by environmental stress. Offering SPF, Zinc is absorbent and light weight in texture the formulation has been designed not to leave a white residue on the skin.
How to use:
Use in the morning after cleansing apply a generous amount to cover face. Re apply every 2 hours. Use as a stand alone moisturiser or as a primer under makeup.
- Must be reapplied if exposed to the sun. This sunscreen offers natural SPF
- Ensure all exposed areas are covered thoroughly
- This product is not waterproof, and must be reapplied if you come into contact with water
- External use only
- Precautions: Test on a small area first to ensure there is no reaction. If redness or skin irritation occurs, stop using the product. Do not use near eyes or broken skin. For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
LABthetics Zinc Oxide shield moisturiser
- Great for sensitive skins & Acne
- Does not clog pores or leave a white residue
- Low irritation risk
- Helps Protect skin from external aggressors
- Soothe and calm skin
- Function - Antioxidant and SPF
- Free from chemical sun screens
- Free from nano particles and REEF friendly. (protecting sea animals)
- Airless container to keep active ingredients potent
- Paraben free, silicone free, sulphates free, sythetic fragrance free